By using or accessing this site, you acknowledge that you have read, understood, and agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions. If you do not agree to these Terms and Conditions, please do not use this site.
About These Terms and Conditions
In these Terms and Conditions “we”, “our”, and “us” means “Marine Centre of Excellence” and “Marine Centre of Excellence”, and “you” means “you, the customer” and “you, the user of the website”.
- The material on this site is protected by copyright under the laws of Australia and other countries through international treaties. Unless otherwise indicated and except for information directly from or links to third-party websites, all rights (including copyright) in all content, other material and compilations contained in, or used to create or support this site including text, graphics, logos, button icons, video images, audio clips and navigational and other software (collectively referred to as the Contents) are owned or controlled, and are reserved by Marine Centre of Excellence.
- This site may contain information from or hyperlinks and other pointers to internet websites operated by third parties. Such information or websites are not under the control of us and we are not responsible for the contents of any such information or website. We provide such information and hyperlinks to you as convenience only, and the inclusion of any link does not imply any endorsement of the linked website by us. You rely on such information or websites entirely at your own risk.
- Permission is granted to display, copy, distribute, download, and print in hard copy portions of this site solely for the proper and reasonable purposes of placing an order with us or as are source in making a decision to purchase from us and we retain all copyright and other proprietary notices contained in the Contents.
- You must not, without our prior written permission, exploit any of our site materials for commercial purposes or other purposes that are not expressly permitted under these Terms and Conditions.
- You are not authorised, without our prior written permission and any other owner of rights in content that you access via the site, to reproduce, frame, download, store (in any medium), communicate, show or play in public, adapt, change, or create a derivative work from that content.
- No trademark (whether registered or otherwise) that is contained on this site or otherwise used by us may be used without our prior, specific, written permission or that of the trademark owner.
- Content on our website should be used as a guide only. While every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of prices, specifications, images and information displayed on this site, we are not responsible for any error and reserves the right to accept or reject your offer for any reason, including without limitation, the unavailability of any product, an error in the price, image or the product description posted on this site, or an error in your order.
- All stock availability representations are accurate to the last known stock level but are subject to change at any time. If for any reason we cannot supply a particular item we will notify you as soon as possible.
- You agree that you will not, (either yourself or through any third party):
- use any robot, spider, screen scraper, data aggregation tool or other automatic device or manual process or automated process to process, monitor, copy or extract any web pages on the Website, or any of the information, content or data contained within or accessible through the Website, without our prior written permission;
- use any Automated Process to aggregate or combine information, content or data contained within or accessible through the Website with information, content or data accessible via or sourced from any third party;
- use any information on or accessed through the Website for any commercial purpose or otherwise (either directly or indirectly) for profit or gain;
- use any service, software, process or routine to interfere or attempt to interfere with the proper working of the Website or any transaction or process being conducted on or through it;
- take any action that imposes an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on the infrastructure of or bandwidth connecting to the Website;
- reverse engineer, reverse assemble, decompile, or otherwise attempt to discover source code or other arithmetical formula or processes in respect of the software underlying the infrastructure and processes associated with the Website; or
- copy, reproduce, alter, modify, create derivative works, or publicly display, any part of any content from the Website without our prior written permission.
- We will not be liable for any claim, injury, cost or liability (whether direct or indirect), loss of income, loss of profits, loss of contracts, loss of data or for any indirect or consequential loss or damage of any kind arising from use of our website, use of our products, use of our services, use of a third parties information, use of a third parties product, use of a third parties service and whether caused by tort (including negligence), breach of contract or otherwise.
- Our maximum aggregate liability for any Product supplied to you whether in contract, tort (including negligence) or otherwise shall in no circumstances exceed the amount payable by you to us in respect of the Product(s) in question.
- We operate and distribute from our Queensland location. These Terms and Conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Queensland and shall be subject to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Queensland. If you choose to access this site from another location, you are responsible for compliance with applicable laws in Queensland.
- As electronic services are subject to interruption or breakdown, access to our Website is offered on an “as is” and “as available” basis only.
- We may impose limits or restrictions on the use you may make of our Website. Further, for security, technical, maintenance, legal or regulatory reasons, or due to any breach of these Terms and Conditions, we may change or remove the Website, functionality or services at any time without notice
- You shall not assign any rights and obligations under these Terms and Conditions whether in whole or in part without the prior written consent from us. Any unauthorised assignment shall be deemed null and void.
- We shall not be liable for any delay in performing any of its obligations under these Terms & Conditions if such delay is caused by circumstances beyond the reasonable control of us, and we shall be entitled to a reasonable extension of time for the performance of such obligations.
- No employee or agent for us has the authority to vary any of these Terms and Conditions.
- We reserves the right to change these Terms and Conditions at any time without notice. By continuing to use this site after any revision becomes effective, you agree to be bound by these revised Terms and Conditions.
- Neither our failure nor your failure to enforce any Terms and Conditions constitutes a waiver of such Term or Condition. Such failure shall in no way affect the right to later enforce such Terms and Conditions.
- If any provision of these Terms and Conditions is held by any competent authority to be invalid or unenforceable in whole or in part, the validity of the other provisions of these Terms and Conditions and the remainder of the provisions in question shall not be affected thereby.